Leadership in Challenging Times
June 16 to 18, 2010
Delta Vancouver Airport Hotel, Richmond, BC
Program at a Glance [PDF]
Keynote presentations by Peter Legge and Carol Boothroyd!
Plenary panel: Growing Roses in the Desert – Importance of a Long Term View
Sessions on the following topics:
- Communicating your fiscal reality
- Identifying your leadership style
- Staying the course during difficult times – obtaining commitment from the public
- Striving through & thriving within change
- Creating a high performing team
- Public consultation in 10 easy steps
- Economic development that works
- Building a cohesive governing body
- Engaging community partners creatively
Plus additional clinics on affordable and accessible housing, and building with BC wood.
Join us for a stimulating forum on leading your community in challenging times. Locally elected leaders throughout the Province are facing the challenge of making decisions with scarce resources to implement them. Partake in sessions to develop your critical thinking and decision making skills so you can more effectively engage your community and other partners in identifying and capitalizing on the opportunities that challenging times present.
Forum theme notice: Leadership in Challenging Times Forum [PDF]
Initial notice: 2010 Leadership Forum [PDF]